An opportunity for all members aged 18-25 who want to…
- work with other young leaders to discuss the most pressing issues for youth and how to work toward a future vision for BiH,
- work on teams to make a difference in communities across the country, and
- receive mentorship and support to make turn your ideas into positive change.
If this describes you, please fill out the application (Please link to the Application Doc attached) for the Youth Strategic Planning Program and submit it to info@BOLD.ba by September 20, 2020.
Four BOLD members will be selected to participate in a 6-month program to investigate issues that are most important to youth, strategically plan a project to address these concerns, and implement their plans in community projects across the country with mentoring and support. This is a Bosnia and Herzegovina Resilience Initiative (BHRI) program, implemented by IOM and funded by USAID.
Program elements include:
- Late September 2020, 4-day strategic planning session in Mostar: 30 youth from across BiH will develop plans for the implementation of at least five local community initiatives, based on the most critical youth issues that they identify.
- November 2020-March 2021: Teams will implement their plans in at least 5 different community initiatives, with mentoring and support.
- March 2021, a second strategic planning session: Participants reconvene to report and reflect on successes and challenges and prepare a new implementation plan.
For more details download HERE