U.S. Embassy Sarajevo is pleased to announce a call for applications for the 2022-2023 Community College Initiative (CCI) Program. This U.S. Department of State exchange program provides scholarships for undergraduate students from Bosnia and Herzegovina (18 to 25 years old) to spend one academic year studying at a U.S. community college.
- Academics: Students will complete one year of academic coursework at a U.S. community college in their selected field of study and may earn professional certificates.
- Service Learning: Students will participate in local community service activities to develop their leadership skills.
- Internships: Students will gain hands-on professional experience by working at renowned organizations, businesses, and companies based in the United States.
- Cultural Exchange: Students will learn about American culture and share their culture as a youth ambassador through activities such as exhibitions and performances.
- Leadership: Students will enhance their leadership capabilities through CCI leadership programming activities focused on reflection and goal-setting.
- Action Planning: During their time in the United States, students will develop an action project, portfolio, or community outreach plan to create positive change in their home communities upon returning to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
For further information about the program, click here.
To register, click on the link and fill the form in the document attached here.
Completed applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. (GMT +1).